The effective practical application of the provisions of international trade law is one of the most important aspects one should consider in trying to establish a successful cross-border business. The globalization of the world economy, the growth of transnational corporations and their impact on sustainable development of international economic relations, the need to set up a branch in a foreign country to take your business to the next level put demands on businessmen worldwide in terms of not only understanding the purposes of international trade law, but also elaborating, implementing and following its provisions and requirements.
It is of paramount importance that all specificities of different national legal systems are taken into account while building good faith contractual relations with your foreign partners.
The IQ Decision UK legal team is aware of the specifics of doing business with traders from different countries.
Our services include:
- Legal advisory services in the field of international trade law;
- Legal support in the resolution of complex commercial disputes;
- Compliance with international customs law;
- Corporate regulatory compliance with international trade laws;
- Transaction structuring legal advisory;
- Comprehensive legal assistance on import & export legal issues