To register a company in Montenegro, you need to choose an organizational and legal form, prepare documents and you can start! However, there are some subtleties that we will tell you about.
First, you need to choose the most suitable organizational and legal form for your business.
Registration of a company in Montenegro is possible in the following forms:
- a representative office of a foreign company;
- limited liability company;
- joint-stock company;
- private entrepreneurship;
- limited liability partnership (limited partnership);
- partnership with unlimited liability (simple partnership).
Registration of LLC in Montenegro
A common solution among foreign investors is to register a Montenegrin company in the form of an LLC.
- Personal documents of the future beneficiary to confirm the identity and place of residence.
- Certificate of no criminal record of the future beneficiary.
- Description of the activity.
Entrepreneurs should also form a charter, choose a name for the company and check in the state register for coincidences, as well as open an account for a company in Montenegro.
- Minimum share capital for LLC: 1 euro.
- Maximum number of founders: 30.
- Legal address (local office): required.
- Keeping and filing reports: mandatory.
IQ Decision UK provides consulting and accompanying services at every stage of business registration abroad. We will help you understand the nuances of entrepreneurship in the EU and beyond, and will help you to quickly and competently draw up the necessary documents for filing an application for registration.