Japan is an Asian state, one of the most economically developed countries in the world. The economy is based on the automotive industry, energy and tourism. The legal and regulatory systems are generally fair and balanced. Japan's independent judiciary applies commercial laws consistently and this is one of the reasons for the high popularity of jurisdiction among foreign entrepreneurs from all over the world.
If you want to register a company in Japan, you should choose one of the following organizational and legal forms of doing business:
- Minimum share capital: € 88,800
- Minimum share capital: 26,700 €
- Branch of a foreign company
- No minimum authorized capital requirements.
The most common legal form of business in Japan is JSC.
The process of registering a company in Japan is not lengthy and may take three weeks only.
Having decided to register a Japanese company, you need to fulfill this list of regulatory requirements:
- Minimum number of directors: one.
- Minimum number of shareholders: three.
- Register a legal address.
- Register a unique name.
- Prepare a set of necessary documents, translated into the appropriate language and notarized.
Income tax: 30.86%.
- Maintenance and filing of financial statements is mandatory.
- Audit is required.
Swift and successful company registration in Japan is possible with qualified assistance. Our specialists provide consulting and accompanying services in establishing a business, obtaining a license, as well as mediation services. Contact us at the contacts indicated on the site.